Wednesday, September 3, 2008

new to me

This is new to me, so I will just pick a topic. First will be Sarah Palin. My first thought is how funny it is that we worry how she will be able to be vice-president with 5 kids, but never ask how Obama will be able to be president since he has kids.
If Obama's wife can watch the kids while he runs the country, why can't her husband watch the kids while she's second in command? She has been governor of a state for 2 years with it working like that.
I know you will look at this post and say that I am Republican, but I am not even registered to vote. I just call it like I see it. And a woman with an 85% approval rating can't be all bad.


I can continue with this topic later, or suggest a topic. I will try to talk about anything, and it will be just what my title says, "What I think".

No comments: